Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pastoral Messages for Oct. 1-6, 2012


PASTORAL MESSAGES
MONDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2012 THROUGH SATURDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2012

MONDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2012
MAGNIFICENT MONDAY – PHILIPPIANS 1:6

6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, we thank you, O GOD, so greatly, for all that you have done in the lives of your people.  Thank you, O GOD, for the folk that you’ve added to your church.  LORD GOD, we thank you for the twenty souls that came to give you their lives and the shelter up under your mighty wings.  We pray, O GOD, that you’ll perform the great work in their lives of total salvation until the day when you come back to rapture your church, in JESUS’ name we pray, AMEN.

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2012
TERRIFIC TUESDAY – PSALM 116:1

116 I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications

PRECIOUS FATHER, we thank you, O GOD, that you are so great until we keep falling in love with you, over and over and over and over again, and LORD GOD, I pray, that everyone under the sound of my voice will have such a love and be infected with a love that can never be erased from you, our GOD; for we know, O GOD, that you are love – that you are lovely and you are worthy of all the love and all the adoration, our great GOD and KING.  Thank you kind sir, in JESUS’ name, for your love, AMEN.

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2012
WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY – PSALM 116:2

2 Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, we know, NOW, O GOD, they that call upon the LORD, you,  shall,  surely, come to rescue.  We thank you, kind FATHER, that you never fail; that you answer your children’s prayer.  Thank you for being there, forever and forever and I pray, O GOD, that the reality of your presence remains known to all your people everywhere, in JESUS’ name AMEN.
  

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2012
THANKFUL THURSDAY – PSALM 116:3-4
3 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.4 Then called I upon the name of the Lord; O Lord, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.
PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, we pray right now for all that may be in any situation – the songs of death are compassing them and the veins of hell are holding them, O GOD, and they’re finding trouble.  FATHER GOD, we decree and declare that you will deliver them and you’ll deliver their souls, right now, in the name of JESUS. Thank you, kind sir, that you’re doing it right now - that you have delivered – that you will deliver and that you shall bring a mighty deliverance, in JESUS’ name AMEN.

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2012
FANTASTIC FRIDAY – PSALM 116:7

7 Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee.

PRECIOUS FATHER in the name of JESUS, we thank you O GOD, for the soul medicine that you give us out of the 116th psalm as we speak unto our very soul and say unto our souls, return unto your rest for the LORD has done and dealt bountifully with you.  LORD, let this message go out to every man, woman, boy and girl that they may be stable in the souls because  through the stability of their souls we may receive the miracles from GOD, in JESUS’ name we pray, AMEN.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2012
SENSATIONAL SATURDAY – PSALM 116:13-14
13 I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the Lord.14 I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all his people.
PRECIOUS FATHER, I pray that you would belss us, O GOD, on today and on tomorrow, as we proceed in taking of your cup of salvation, in the name of JESUS – your holy communion, and LORD GOD, help us to forever keep our vows to you, AMEN, that we will never turn back until we see you say and hear you say, servant of GOD, well done,  in JESUS’ name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment