Saturday, March 9, 2013

Pastoral Messages from Mar. 4-9, 2013


PASTORAL MESSAGES
MONDAY, MARCH 4, 2013 – SATURDAY, MARCH 9, 2013

MONDAY, MARCH 4, 2013
MAGNIFICENT MONDAY – 2 CORINTHIANS 1:3-4

3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, we pray O GOD that you would touch your people everywhere.  Touch the Amerson family, right now, O GOD.  Strengthen and comfort their hearts by the power of your consolating spirit, in JESUS’ name we pray, AMEN.

TUESDAY, MARCH 5, 2013
TERRIFIC TUESDAY – EPHESIANS 1:16

16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, I pray for every man, every woman, every boy and every girl under the sound of my voice and every man, woman boy and girl everywhere, GOD, that you’ll continually open their eyes to who you are.  Strength them, O GOD, where they are weak. Build them up where they are torn down.  Fight the battle on every side.  Bring them out with a completed total victory.  It’s in JESUS’ name we pray, AMEN.

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 6, 2013
WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY – ACTS 26:2

2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all the things whereof I am accused of the Jews:

As I stop today to look at the sky clear, crisp and blue
I could not hlp but think dear JESUS, how much you must love me
to give me a priceless gift of another day
O JESUS, I’m so satisfied with you,
  
THURSDAY, MARCH 7, 2013
THANKFUL THURSDAY - PROVERBS 23:7a

7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, LORD GOD help us all to think right in our hearts so that we can be right in our lives in JESUS’ name AMEN.

PROVERBS 23 AND 7
I decree that I’m in a living heaven
the only place where you have absolute and complete control is your mind
and you can choose to think whatever you want to think
you can think things that will make you sick
and you can also think things that will make you well
you can think things that will make you free
and you can think things that can make your life a living hell
So if your life is all messed up and constantly going down,
Give your mind and life  to JESUS.
He will pick you up and turn you  life all  the way around


FRIDAY, MARCH 8, 2013
FANTASTIC FRIDAY – JOHN 15:15

15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, we thank you, O GOD, that we are a friend of GOD.  You have called us your friend.  We thank you, FATHER, bor bneing your children and being your friend.  We pray that you’d bless us and keep us.  In JESUS’ name we pray, AMEN.

SATURDAY, MARCH 9, 2013
SENSATIONAL SATURDAY – JAMES 5:16

16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

FATHER GOD, in the name of JESUS, we pray O GOD that you would set our prayer and praise ablaze that we may give you all the praise, in JESUS’ name AMEN.
IS YOUR LIFE ABLAZE WITH PRAYER AND PRAISE? IF NOT, WHY NOT? ONLY A LIFE THAT IS WHITE HOT CAN PLEASE GOD AND CALL THOSE THINGS TO BE WHICH BE NOT. SO GET YOUR PRAYER AND PRAISE UP UNTIL THE DEVIL GIVES UP, SHUTS UP AND BOOKS UP,  BECAUSE IN US THERE IS NO GIVE UP UNTIL JESUS SHOWS UP.

1 comment:

  1. Great weblog here! Also your web site quite a bit up fast!

    What web host are you the use of? Can I get your associate link for your host?
    I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

    Here is my web blog - 40 gigabit Ethernet

    ReplyDelete