Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pastoral Messages for Nov. 11-16, 2013

PASTORAL MESSAGES
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2013 – SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2013

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2013
MAGNIFICENT MONDAY – PHILIPPIANS 4:4


Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, I pray, O GOD, that there would be a spirit of joy on every man, every woman, every boy and every girl and they would rejoice in you and all the great things that you do, that you’re doing and that you would do for your children. Let us all rejoice in JESUS’ name we pray, AMEN.

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2013
TERRIFIC TUESDAY – JOB 42:5

5 I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, I pray that every man, every woman, every boy and every girl that’s under the sound of my voice will not only hear your great word but will see your word manifest in the midst of their lives, see your promises come forth, O GOD and be made material in their lives.  In the name of JESUS, let them experience your healing.  Let them experience your deliverance. Let them experience your prosperity, in JESUS’ name I pray, AMEN.

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2013
WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY – REVELATION 3:8

8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, I thank you for every man, every woman, every boy and every girl that’s upon the face of this Earth.  LORD GOD, I pray that you would set before every one of the members of the Spirit of Life, an open door of promotions; an open door of good jobs; an open door of joy, in JESUS’ name I pray, AMEN.

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2013
THANKFUL THURSDAY - GENESIS 1:1

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

PRECIOUS FATHER, we thank you, O GOD that you’re not only the provider but you’re  also the creator of all things and LORD GOD, I pray that you would perform a creative miracle in the lives of your people everywhere; everything that they’re lacking, everything that the devil said can’t be done, LORD you’ve got the power to create a way out of no way. In the midst of sickness, LORD, create joy. LORD create unity in the midst of a divided family. LORD we know you are our great  ELYON the most high GOD. Thank you, kind sir, for being who you are.

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2013
FANTASTIC FRIDAY – PSALM 27:7

7 Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, I pray, O GOD, that you would hear the prayers of every one of your children everywhere. Have mercy on your people everywhere and answer the prayers of your children, in JESUS’ name we pray, AMEN.



SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2013
SENSATIONAL SATURDAY – JOHN 1:12

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, FATHER GOD I pray that every man, every woman, every boy and every girl will today receive you. Into their mind, receive what you have for them, for  as we receive you we receive power to become sons and daughters of the ALMIGHTY GOD. LORD, I pray that everyone will receive you today and what you have for them. LORD, knock on every door  with ten thousand blessings to satisfy the poor in JESUS’ name we pray, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment