Saturday, December 20, 2014

PASTORAL MESSAGES DECEMBER 15-20, 2014


PASTORAL MESSAGES

MONDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2014 – SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2014
 
                                                   MONDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2014
                                    MAGNIFICENT MONDAY – PSALM 27:1
 
27The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
 
PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, we thank you for being our light and our salvation. We thank you, kind sir, for being the very strength of our lives and we have nothing to fear and tremble about, in JESUS’ name, AMEN.

                                                  TUESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2014
                                       TERRIFIC TUESDAY – PSALM 27:2
 
2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, we come against every spirit, every evil spirit that will come to devour the flesh of GOD’s people. We come against the ebola virus. We come against aids. We come against cancer; everything that eats and devours. We come against poverty. We come against recession that eats and devours our finances. FATHER GOD we come against jealousy, pride, hatred that eats and devours relationships. In the name of JESUS, we decree and declare that they all stumble and fall at the name of JESUS and that your people, O GOD, will live healthy and wealthy and wise in the name of JESUS both spiritually and financially  and socially in JESUS’ name we pray, AMEN.
                                              THURSDAY, DECEMBER  18, 2014
                                    THANKFUL THURSDAY – PSALM 27:3
 
Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, I pray for every man, woman, boy and girl under the sound of my voice that the confidence in you, will cause them to stand in all conditions up under all trials. In the name of JESUS, may they stand with confidence knowing that you are with them and that you can not fail.

                                                    FRIDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2014
                                       FANTASTIC FRIDAY -   PSALM 27:8
 
When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, in this time of people seeking presents and seeking deals at the shopping centers, LORD GOD, I pray that your people  will have a mind to seek your face and not just a sale, in JESUS’ name, AMEN.

                                               SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2014
                                 SENSATIONAL SATURDAY – PSALM 27:7
 
7 Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS,  I pray O GOD that you would hear the prayers of your people everywhere. Hear the cries of the little children  and those who are suffering in pain and those who are going through every trial or whatever tribulation may be. FATHER GOD, answer them with your mercy.  Answer them with your miracles. Answer them with your signs and wonders in the name of JESUS, we pray, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment