Monday, January 19, 2015

Pastoral Messages January 12-17, 2015


PASTORAL MESSAGES
MONDAY, JANUARY 12, 2015 – SATURDAY, JANUARY 17, 2015

MONDAY, JANUARY 12, 2015
MAGNIFICENT MONDAY – PSALMS 23:2

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, we thank you O GOD that you are the GOD the GOOD SHEPHERD, that leads us O GOD, and makes us lie down  in green pastures; the green pastures of your word, and leads us beside the still waters – the refreshing waters of your word and your spirit. We thank you, kind sir, that we ever will lay in the green pastures of your word and be beside the still waters – the refreshing waters of your word, in JESUS’ name, AMEN.

TUESDAY, JANUARY 13, 2015
TERRIFIC TUESDAY – PSALMS 23:3\ 

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, we thank you, O GOD, among your many titles is the title soul restorer. LORD GOD, we thank you that you’re the one that restores minds  and emotions. Thank you, kind sir, for you are the one we look to when our souls need to be restored in JESUS’ name, AMEN.


WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 14, 2015
WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY – PSALM 23:4 

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

PRECIOUS FATHER in the name of JESUS, we thank you, O GOD, that you are our great EMMANUEL – the GOD that is with us, and as we go through life, , no matter what it is from the highest heights to the lowest lows, we will fear no evil for you are always with us – our great Emmanuel. You’re there to comfort and strengthen us all the way from Earth to glory and we give you praise. We give your name honor. We give your name all the glory – our great and loving father, AMEN.


FRIDAY, JANUARY 16, 2015
FAITHFUL FRIDAY – PSALM 23:5

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, we thank you O GOD that you are the one that prepares a table before us, even in the presence of our enemies. Bread of Heaven,  Bread of Heaven, feed me til I want know more. LORD, I pray that you would anoint every one of the people with their heads with your oil that their cup or vessels might run over, in JESUS’ name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment