Sunday, April 19, 2015

Pastoral Messages April 13-18, 2015


PASTORAL MESSAGES
MONDAY, APRIL 13, 2015 – SATURDAY, APRIL 18, 2015

MONDAY, APRIL 13, 2015
MAGNIFICENT MONDAY -  COLOSSIANS 1:27

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, I pray for every man, woman, boy and girl under the sound of my voice that LORD you will make known to them your presence in them Let them know who they have living and abiding in their very spirit and soul. It is CHRIST, himself, and the hope of glory, in JESUS’ name, AMEN.

TUESDAY, APRIL 14, 2015
TERRIFIC TUESDAY – JOHN 20:27

27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

KIND FATHER, in the name of JESUS, we believe every word that you said. GOD, we believe every promise that you made. We believe that you’re with us, in us and will never leave us or forsake us in JESUS’ name, AMEN.

 
THURSDAY, APRIL 16, 2015
REVIVAL THURSDAY - 1 CORINTHIANS 13:11

11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, we pray, O GOD that we will spend our time as mature Christians and put away all things childish unchristian like, behavior, thoughts and life style in JESUS’ name. AMEN.
 

FRIDAY, APRIL 17, 2015
FAITHFUL FRIDAY – JOHN 8:31

31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

 
SATURDAY, APRIL 18, 2015
SENSATIONAL SATURDAY - LUKE 15:31 

31 And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.

PREICOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, I pray, O GOD that this reality will set into the hearts and minds of all of your sons and daughter, that you are forever with us and we’re forever with you and all that you have is ours, in JESUS’ name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment