Saturday, May 9, 2015

PASTORAL MESSAGES MAY 4-9, 2015


PASTORAL MESSAGES
MONDAY, MAY 4, 2015 – SATURDAY, MAY 9, 2015

MONDAY, MAY 4, 2015
MAGNIFICENT MONDAY – PSALM 125:1

125 They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, I thank you, O GOD that you’re continually developing our trust in you, and LORD GOD, I pray that every one of the people under the sound of my voice all of the members and friends of the Spirit of Life will continually  trust in you and develop that trust that can never be shaken or moved because you are a trust worthy GOD and you will do exactly what you promised you would do in JESUS’ name, AMEN.

TUESDAY, MAY 5, 2015
TERRIFIC TUESDAY – 2 CORINTHIANS 12:9

9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS,  I pray for every man, woman, boy and girl under the sound of my voice that a double grace will rest upon their lives. Grace, LORD, and mercy that they may prosper and be of help even as their souls prosper, in JESUS’ name, I pray,  AMEN.

WEDNESDAY, MAY 6, 2015
WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY – HEBREWS 11:1

NOW faith is the confident assurance of that which we hope for. It is the conviction of the things which are not yet seen.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS I pray that NOW FAITH will come alive in the hearts and minds of everyone that’s under the sound of my voice and Hebrews 11:1  will become a living part of all of our lives that we realize that beyond the facts there is faith that can change the facts in JESUS’ name, AMEN.

THURSDAY, MAY 7, 2015
THANKFUL THURSDAY – PROVERBS 18:7

7 A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, we thank you, kind sir, for this month of faith and grace. I pray, O GOD, that you will continually speak the words of faith and of your grace that our lips will be our construction and our mouths will be the deliverance of our soul in JESUS’ name we pray, AMEN.

FRIDAY, MAY 8, 2015
FAITHFUL FRIDAY – PSALM 107:1 

107 O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

PRECIOUS FATHER, we come today, with thanksgiving in our hearts and minds. We thank you for all you’ve done, all that you’re doing, all that you will do in our lives. We thank you, O GOD, for the sunshine. We thank you for the rain. We thank you for the good times and, LORD, we thank you for the pain in JESUS’ name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment