Monday, January 4, 2016

PASTORAL MESSAGES DECEMBER 28 - JANUARY 3, 2016


PASTORAL MESSAGES

MONDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2015 – SATURDAY, JANUARY 2, 2016

MONDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2015

MAGNIFICENT MONDAY – LUKE 17:21

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, I pray that we’ll all, continually, see more and more the kingdom of GOD that lives in us that we may live a life that reflects your great kingdom that lives in us that it may shine forth from every child of GOD, in JESUS’ name we pray, AMEN.

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2015

TERRIFIC TUESDAY – ISAIAH 41:10

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, I thank you for your presence. Thank you for being with us in every area of our lives. I pray, O GOD, that you will continually make us aware of your divine presence, your power and the fact that you’re fulfilling all of your promises, in JESUS’ name, AMEN.

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2015

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY –  PSALM 23:1

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, I pray, O GOD, that every want of your people, will be absorbed in the knowledge of who you are – the supplier of every good and every perfect gift and the meeter of every one of our needs, in JESUS’ name I pray, AMEN.

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2015

LAST DAY OF 2015

Guess what day it is? It is Thursday December 31st 2015. Yes, the LORD  has been good and kind enough to let us  live to see the last  day of 2015. I’m so excited because we’re about to see the first day of 2016. Let’s get our friends, our family and come together and let 2015 be worshipped out and 2016 worshipped in giving GOD praise for a brand new year. What’s more important than a brand new day? I’ve got the answer for you: A brand new year that the LORD has left us here to see.

FRIDAY, JANUARY 1, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR - REVELATION 21:5

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, we thank you, O GOD that your words are guaranteed.  They will come to pass. And we thank you that your words of love, your words of thankfulness and your words of being our steadfast FATHER are true, and they come to pass in our lives this year as it has come to pass in our lives all the years that have been in our lives. I pray the richest blessings on every man, every woman, every boy and every girl in JESUS’ name, AMEN.

SATURDAY, JANUARY 2, 2016

SENSATIONAL SATURDAY – JOHN 2:1

2 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, we thank you O GOD that we look forward to the great marriage feast of the lamb, as we look forward to this third day of January, which will be tomorrow -  the first Sunday of a brand new year. LORD, I pray that we will get together and celebrate the future wedding feast of the lamb as we remember you in holy communion – the first one of a brand new year. It promises of a great day when we will be with you forever in joy and peace and in love and in harmony in JESUS’ name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment