Monday, August 8, 2016

Pastoral Messages July 25-28, 2016


PASTORAL MESSAGES

MONDAY, JULY 25, 2016 – SATURDAY, JULY 30, 20166

MONDAY, JULY 25, 2016

MAGNIFICENT MONDAY – MICAH 7:8

Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, we worship you GOD, for this wonder opportunity to give you the praise; have praise from a low place even from where we’re coming through and going through. We yet give you glory. We yet give you praise and we yet say Amen, and the will of the LORD be done in JESUS’ name. Continue LORD, I pray to strengthen us through what we go through in JESUS’ name, AMEN.

TUESDAY, JULY 26, 2016

TERRIFIC TUESDAY - HEBREWS 11:34

34 Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, we thank you for this opportunity to prove you GOD, just to be GOD. We know you can do anything but fail. We know we can do all things through CHRIST which strengthens us. Continually LORD, strengthen us as a body and strengthen my body from the crown of my head to the sole of my feet to my fingertips to my soul and my spirit, in the name of JESUS I pray, AMEN.

WEDNESDAY, JULY 27, 2017

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY – HEBREWS 11:33

33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, we thank you, O GOD, that we’re yet following in the path of faith of those who’ve gone before. We thank you, kind sir, that through faith we too will subdue the kingdoms of darkness; we too, O GOD, will stop the mouths of demonic lions, in the name of JESUS. By faith, we shall overcome, in JESUS’ name.

THURSDAY, JULY 28, 2016

THANKFUL THURSDAY – PROVERBS 16:7

7 When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, we pray, O GOD, that through the blood of JESUS, that our ways will please you and be pleasing in your sight, in JESUS’ name we pray, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment