Sunday, May 21, 2017

PASTORAL MESSAGES MAY 15-20, 2017


PASTORAL MESSAGES

MONDAY, MAY 15, 2017 – SATURDAY, MAY 20, 2017



THURSDAY, MAY 18, 2017

THANKFUL THURSDAY – PSALM 91:11

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, we thank you, O GOD, for your guardian angels who are keeping watch over each of us.  We can’t see them but we know they are there. They are better than the FBI, the CIA, the KGB the Secret Service, O GOD, for they protect us from dangers seen and dangers unseen. Thank you< OGOD, for our angels – our divine protection – a gift from you, our loving FATHER, in JESUS’ name I pray, AMEN.

FRIDAY, MAY 19, 2017

FAITHFUL FRIDAY –  JOHN 14:1-2

 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

PRECIOUS FATHER in the name of JESUS, we thank you for another opportunity again to give you praise. I pray for every man, woman, boy and girl under the sound of my voice – no matter what trouble they’re in, FATHER GOD hold their hearts in trouble their troubling hearts. Even though trouble is all around them keep them in JESUS’ name I pray, AMEN.

SATURDAY, MAY 20, 2017

SENSATIONAL SATURDAY – GALATIANS 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, I thank you, O GOD, for the spirit that does not faint. I pray, O GOD, that your spirit will stand up in every one of your children as we go through and become all that you’d have us to be. Breathe on our ministry. Breathe on your people, everywhere. Strengthen them where they’re weak and build them up where they are torn down. In JESUS’ name we pray, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment