Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bible Study from September 5, 2012


BIBLE STUDY – WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2012

THE OVERCOMERS MIND-SET



 I (WE) MUST  OVERCOME
I (WE) WILL  OVERCOME
I (WE) SHALL OVERCOME


Something in going on in the supernatural that man cannot see.  Just as there is another world in the ocean as we live on land there is something going on in the supernatural simultaneously with the natural world.  Sin blinds you to the things of GOD.  When we look behind the scene it gives you more courage to overcome the enemy.

When you get this mind set you are ready to face the challenges of life.  If you give up and quit you will never see the glory of GOD.

REVELATION CHAPTER 1

5. And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth.  Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

What is Jesus saying as a faithful witness about us to GOD?  I went to Earth. I became a man.  I witness the temptation.  I know the game the devil is playing. I know how the devil messes with their mind.  The devil tries to tempt them. I know what they are going through Father.  HELP THEM! DON”T DESTROY THEM!

REVELATION 2:11
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

WHAT IS THE SECOND DEATH?

REVELATION 20:15
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

No comments:

Post a Comment