Saturday, August 9, 2014

Pastoral Messages July 21 - 26, 2014

PASTORAL MESSAGES
MONDAY, JULY 21, 2014 – SATURDAY, JULY 26, 2014
 MONDAY, JULY 21, 2014    
                    MAGNIFICENT MONDAY – JOHN 14:27
27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, I thank you, O GOD, for the peace that JESUS died to give us. Not only peace with GOD but  the peace of GOD. I decree and declare  that the world of peace will live in the  minds and hearts of every man, woman, boy and girl under the sound of my voice in the name of JESUS I pray, AMEN.
 
TUESDAY, JULY 22, 2014
TERRIFIC TUESDAY – JUDE 1:2
Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.
PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, GOD, I pray that your mercy, your peace and your love  will be multiplied to every man, every woman, every boy and every girl under the sound of my voice, in JESUS’ name I pray, AMEN.
                         WEDNESDAY, JULY 23, 2014
            WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY -  EXODUS 14:14
14 The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.
PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, I pray O GOD that your comfort of peace will wrap around every  heart, every mind, under the sound of my voice in the name of JESUS, I pray, AMEN.
                                     THURSDAY, JULY 24, 2014
                    THANKFUL THURSDAY – PSALM 112:7
 
He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.
PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, I pray, O GOD,  that you would fix every mind, every heart, every spirit, every soul, into your peace. Let it be stedfast and unmoveable in your peace, in JESUS’ name we pray, AMEN.
 
FRIDAY, JULY 25, 2014
                        FAITHFUL FRIDAY – HEBREWS 13:5
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
 
PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, we thank you, kind sir, that our confidence and our hope is not in men but is in you, almighty master, in JESUS’ name, AMEN.
SATURDAY, JULY 26, 2014
                    SENSATIONAL SATURDAY – PSALMS 1:2
But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
 

PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, I pray, O GOD, that we continually hid ourselves in your word and  hide your word in our hearts that we might not sin against thee and we may be impowered by your word.

No comments:

Post a Comment