Saturday, August 9, 2014

Pastoral Messages June 30 - July 5, 2014

PASTORAL MESSAGES
MONDAY, JUNE 30, 2014 – JULY 5, 2014
 
 
MONDAY, JUNE 30, 2014
MAGNIFICENT MONDAY – HEBREWS 11:4
 
By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
 
PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS,  I pray, O GOD, that you would accept the sacrifices of your people, as we continue to stand before you, in faith. Bless them everywhere O GOD in the name of JESUS I pray, AMEN.
 
 
 
TUESDAY, JULY 1, 2014
THANKFUL TUESDAY – NO MESSAGE
 
WEDNESDAY, JULY 2, 2014
WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY – PSALMS 16:8
 
I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
 
PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS, I pray O GOD, that we will always keep you as the center of our reality, and as our chief priority, in the name of JESUS. Because if we  do this, we’ll never have to be moved in our emotions, in our minds with fear or unbelief, in JESUS’ name we pray, AMEN.
 
THURSDAY, JULY 3, 2014
THANKFUL THURSDAY – PSALM 62:1
 
62 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation.
 
PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS I pray, O GOD, that you would release to every man, every woman, every boy and every girl the gift  of waiting. That we’ll be able to wait on you LORD. For when we wait on you, you truly  bring us through and we will not make costly mistakes , in JESUS’ name we pray, AMEN.
 
 
 
 
FRIDAY, JULY 4, 2014
FAITHFUL FRIDAY -  FOURTH OF JULY
 
I call to give greetings to all  and to pray GOD’s safe  and greatest blessings on  all the families on this 4th of July. Remember as we celebrate the birth of our great nation that we never forget the birth of our Christ who was born, lived, died and rose again to give us new life, in him, and  that is eternal life. GOD bless you and your family. Go with GOD and certainly GOD will go with you. Have a JESUS filled day.
 
SATURDAY, JULY 5, 2014
SENSATIONAL SATURDAY - REVELATION 21:5
 
And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
 
PRECIOUS FATHER, in the name of JESUS,  I pray, O GOD, that you would stretch out your mighty hand in this seventh month of the year – in this month of new beginnings, and LORD GOD, give everyone a brand new beginning – a brand new start – a brand new refreshing in JESUS’ name we pray, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment